Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Environmental services

Report a vehicle parked on council owned land

To report an issue you need to be registered for a My Account. This will save you having to re-enter information and allow you to track the progress of the report. 

We can take action against vehicles that are parked on land owned by the Council. This includes grass verges, public access parks and play areas.

We are not able to take action against vehicles that are parked on private land. This includes private shopping centres, colleges, schools, Parish Councils and Housing Associations. This is the responsibility of the landowner and any incidents will need to be reported to them directly.

Report a vehicle by using the button below. You will be asked to sign up for, or sign in to, your account before completing the form. 

Report parking on council owned land

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?