Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Horticulture and street cleaning

Report graffiti

To report an issue you need to be registered for a My Account. This will save you having to re-enter information and allow you to track the progress of the report. 

We can arrange for the removal of graffiti from land and property owned by the Council. This includes public access parks and play areas.

We cannot remove graffiti from private property, unless it is requested by the property owner. This includes land owned by colleges, schools, Parish Council and Housing Associations.

Report graffiti by using the button below. You will be asked to sign up for, or sign in to, your account before completing the form. 

Report graffiti

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?