Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Horticulture and street cleaning

Report drug litter

To report an issue you need to be registered for a My Account. This will save you having to re-enter information and allow you to track the progress of the report. 

We can arrange the removal of drug paraphernalia from land owned by the Council. This includes public access parks and play areas.

We can also remove paraphernalia from pavements and gutters, but not from roads themselves.

Report paraphernalia on the road to Somerset County Council.

We cannot remove drug paraphernalia from private land as this is the responsibility of the landowner. This includes land owned by colleges, schools, Parish Council and Housing Associations.

If you are unsure who owns the land, we can check this for you. If we are responsible, we will arrange its removal.

Report drug litter or paraphernalia by using the button below. You will be asked to sign up for, or sign in to, your account before completing the form. 

Report drug litter

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?