Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Horticulture and street cleaning

Report an overgrown shrub or flower bed

COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the current circumstances and following government guidelines, we are operating our services with a reduced crew and working carefully to ensure the safety of our operatives and communities. Some operations are being carried out on a priority basis and therefore responses to requests and queries might take longer. We thank you for your understanding at this time.

To report an issue you need to be registered for a My Account. This will save you having to re-enter information and allow you to track the progress of the report. 

Throughout the season, our shrub and flower beds are maintained on a routine basis. This involves a combination of pruning and chemical or cultural operations.

They are also cleared of any litter and a layer of mulch is applied or topped up to stop weeds growing.

We are not able to maintain shrub and flower beds on private land. This includes private shopping centres, colleges, schools, parish council and housing associations. This is the responsibility of the landowner and any incidents will need to be reported to them directly.

Report a shrub or flower bed by using the button below. You will be asked to sign up for, or sign in to, your account before completing the form. 

Request shrub maintenance

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?