Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Horticulture and street cleaning

Report a litter bin problem

To report an issue you need to be registered for a My Account. This will save you having to re-enter information and allow you to track the progress of the report. 

We can attend to a damaged or full litter bin if it is owned and maintained by us.

We are not able to attend to damaged or full litter bin if it is on private land. This includes private shopping centres, colleges, schools, parish council or housing association land. This is the responsibility of the landowner and any incidents will need to be reported to them directly.

Report a full or damaged litter bin by using the button below. You will be asked to sign up for, or sign in to, your account before completing the form. 

Report a litter bin

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?