Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement

Report a nuisance odour

To report an issue you need to be registered for a My Account. This will save you having to re-enter information and allow you to track the progress of the report.

Use this page to get help with an odour.

We can investigate complaints about odours coming from industrial, trade and business properties, including:

  • Sewage treatment plants
  • Food factories and commercial kitchens
  • Animals, livestock and poultry
  • Slaughterhouses, abattoirs and rendering plants
  • Paints and solvents from garages or workshops

We are unable to help you with odours coming from:

  • Domestic properties
  • Recreational Drugs & Illegal Substances (e.g. cannabis/marijuana)
  • Domestic cooking
  • Muck spreading

These smells may be unpleasant but they are not considered harmful to your health and will gradually disappear.

Report a nuisance odour

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?