Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Benefits - Change in circumstances

Housing Benefit – change in circumstances

It is your responsibility to make sure the details on your claim are up to date.

If you are receiving Universal Credit, you will need to contact Universal Credit to report a change in your circumstances.

If you are moving you will need complete a housing benefits change of address form.

If you are self employed you will need to complete a self employed earnings form.

We can impose a civil penalty of £50 if you don’t tell us about a change within 1 month.

Report change in circumstances

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?